Why I Started Eating Meat Again after 12 Years as a Vegetarian
>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I'm over at the Green Phone Booth today talking about why I decided to add a very little bit of meat back into my diet:
This post has been in the works for about six months now, but I've been dreading sitting down to write it because of the possible backlash. I know how passionate vegetarians can be - I was one for 12 years. Some of this post also touches a little bit on my religious beliefs, which I generally like to keep personal and private. So please as you read this, keep an open mind, and be kind in your comments even if you disagree.
Read more...
____________________
You have hereby been challenged to go green in a year without going broke! Check out the latest challenge, or view the whole list of Challengicious Mondays.Like what you see? Sign up for my RSS feed, follow me on Twitter, and join my "Go Green without Going Broke" group on Facebook! You can also find me over at The Green Phone Booth.

0 comments:
Post a Comment