Challengicious Monday: Use Public Transportation

>> Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another late challenge in the Travel Sustainably series:

Use Public Transportation


To complete this challenge, you can...

BABY STEPS
  • Go for a ride. Get your transit feet wet by figuring out an easy route and going for a ride on the bus, train, or trolley. Make it a night out on the town: find your way to a restaurant, club, or movie theatre, and make sure you've figured out how to get back home!
JOGGING STRIDE
  • Commute using public transportation. Visit your local transit provider's website to plan your trip, and leave your car at home. You'll not only save money on gas and cause fewer emissions, but you'll also relieve yourself of road rage. Let someone else do the driving for you!
MARATHON RUNNER
  • Get involved. If you don't have public transit in your area or the public transportation stinks, join a local group to improve public transit, or start your own.
Will you take the challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP