Introducing The Sustainable Triangle

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've finally got my new big project up and running!




The Sustainable Triangle is a collaborative website by several Triangle area residents. We write about a variety of sustainability topics including the following:

  • transportation
  • water issues
  • supporting local agriculture
  • supporting local restaurants and shops
  • energy efficient building
  • gardening (backyard and community)
  • healthy and seasonal cooking
  • enjoying nature
  • environmental organizations
  • recycling
  • raising eco-friendly kids

Our goal is to create a central place on the web where people in the Triangle can find information about going green and getting involved in making the Triangle a more eco-friendly place to live.

I need your help to make the Sustainable Triangle the great resource I know it can become!
  • Let your friends and family in the Triangle area know about this new website about going green and living sustainably.
  • If you have a blog and live in the Triangle, post about it on your blog.
  • Send out a message to your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Contact me if you know about a sustainability-related event in the Triangle area.
  • Contact me if you're interested in writing at The Sustainable Triangle.
  • Let me know if you have suggestions for ways to improve the site.
I'm really excited about The Sustainable Triangle and hope you'll take a few minutes to check it out!

4 comments:

KaKi March 7, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Woohoo! I am so excited to watch this grow! I will definitely blog about this and talk about it on my facebook. I have a lot of local people on my fb account and people who are very interested in being "green"!!!

Erin aka Conscious Shopper March 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

@KaKi - Thanks! And as I told you before, I'd love to have you contribute to the site!

cpcable March 8, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Congratulations! What a wonderful resource! I wish that I had something similar in my area...hmmm.....:)

-Courtney

DownDoggin in MN March 8, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

What a great idea and site! I've been looking for a website like this for my area. Way to go!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP