>> Saturday, March 6, 2010
I've finally got my new big project up and running!
The Sustainable Triangle is a collaborative website by several Triangle area residents. We write about a variety of sustainability topics including the following:
- water issues
- supporting local agriculture
- supporting local restaurants and shops
- energy efficient building
- gardening (backyard and community)
- healthy and seasonal cooking
- enjoying nature
- environmental organizations
- raising eco-friendly kids
Our goal is to create a central place on the web where people in the Triangle can find information about going green and getting involved in making the Triangle a more eco-friendly place to live.I need your help to make the Sustainable Triangle the great resource I know it can become!
- Let your friends and family in the Triangle area know about this new website about going green and living sustainably.
- If you have a blog and live in the Triangle, post about it on your blog.
- Send out a message to your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Contact me if you know about a sustainability-related event in the Triangle area.
- Contact me if you're interested in writing at The Sustainable Triangle.
- Let me know if you have suggestions for ways to improve the site.