I'm in a Blogging Funk, so I'm taking a few days off

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I had a pretty crappy day yesterday - both online and in real life, I've fallen behind in my chores at home, and I'm having trouble sleeping for some reason. So I've decided to take a few days off from blogging. I'll see you back here on Monday with the next challenge.

A few final thoughts about cloth diapers:

Lina commented on Monday:

Hi - Just a rah-rah for anyone taking on this challenge. We've used Fuzzi Bunz for all 3 of our kids now and have gotten so used to them that we even take them on trips with us (mostly because we tend to only go visit family and friends with washing machines :). I just wanted to echo your cost savings point. We have a 4 year old, a 3 year old (both now out of diapers) and a 6 month old and we haven't bought any diapers, cloth or disposable, since 2005.
I just wanted to give a little shout out to Lina because she was actually my inspiration for giving cloth a try four years ago, and I bet she never knew it. :)

I was planning to write a post this week relating what we've tried, but I don't feel up to it. So if anyone is thinking about using cloth diapers and wants some help wading through all the options, shoot me an email - I'm happy to help.

Finally, I hope you'll check out my post today at the Green Phone Booth: Bagels and Pretzels and Breadsticks Oh My! It includes lots of the yummy snack recipes we've been trying out this month. And don't forget to check out my guest post at It's Frugal Being Green!

See you in a few days!

4 comments:

The Mom February 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I'm sorry you're having such a crappy week. You've been posting like a mad woman, so you probably do need a big break. Go sit down and have some of that yummy bread you posted about with a nice cup of tea.

KaKi February 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I'm sorry you are having a crappy week. Me too! You will be missed, but go enjoy your break!

Lina February 24, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Thanks Erin, you just totally made my day, even though it sounds like you're having a bad one. That's really funny about the cloth diapers, I had no idea! Rest up and I hope you get to feeling better - spring is coming soon!

Robbie February 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

You have been doing a lot of writing lately. So you deserve a much-needed break!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP