Blogger Awards

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

I got two blogger awards this week, so I'm going to knock them out at once. First, this one from Cherie at Renaissance Garden:


Thanks so much, Cherie!

The "rules" for the award are listed below:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name seven things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven "Kreative Bloggers."
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Here are the seven things that you might not know about me:

1. I have career ADD. Someone tell me what I want to be when I grow up!

2. I met my husband at a talent show. We were both performing.

3. I worked as a private investigator for a few years. It wasn't as exciting as it sounds.

4. My favorite holiday is the Fourth of July.

5. Most people have never heard of most of the musicians/bands I listen to.

6. I am a Mormon.

7. I was valedictorian of my high school graduating class. (Can't believe I admitted that...I try to keep it a secret.)


Okay now that I've revealed all my secrets, here's the second award from Lisa at Retro Housewife Goes Green:


Thanks, Lisa!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2. Pass the award on to six brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.
3. Copy and paste this quiz...Change the answers, ONE word only!!

1-Your cell phone? iPhone
2- Your hair? red
3-Your mother? awesome
4-Your father? awesome
5-Your favorite food? burritos
6-Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
7-Your dream last night? sucked
8-Your dream/goal? happy
9-What room are you in? Living
10-Your hobby? reading
11-Your fear? telephones
12-Where do you want to be in 6 years?
13-Where were you last night? home
14-Something that you aren’t? athletic
15-Muffin? Banana
16-Wish list item? Xtracycle
17-Where did you grow up? Kentucky
18-Last thing you did? FHE
19-What are you wearing? clothes
20-Your TV? small
21-Your pets? none
22-Friends? fun
23- Your life? good
24-Your mood? neutral
25-Missing someone? no
26-Vehicle? minivan
27-Something you aren’t wearing? shoes
28-Your favorite store? Target (it's a love/hate relationship)
29-Favorite color? blue
30-When was the last time you laughed? Today
31-Last time you cried? dunno
32-Your best friend? Melissa
33-One place you go to over and over? Franklin
34-One person who emails you regularly? Michael
35-Favorite place to eat? Pit


Now here some blogs I enjoy. They can take their pick for the award they like best...Or take them both! (Or take neither - I'm cool with that route.)

1. Arduous
2. maya*made
3. SouleMama
4. Smart Family Tips
5. It's Not Easy Being Green
6. Greening Families
7. The Grass Stain Guru

4 comments:

balmeras October 29, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Shazam!!! Good for you -- and I love your facts. :-) More importantly, what talents did you & your Mr. showcase?! Thanks for the link! Cheers- Bethe @balmeras

Erin aka Conscious Shopper October 29, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

@balmeras - I played the guitar and sang a solo, and my husband played the guitar and sang a duet with his brother. But more importantly, he was in a band at the time. How could I resist that?

Steph @ Greening Families October 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

How nice not to be missing anyone! Thanks much for the mention - we are digging out from illness here so seeing that was a much needed boost.

Erin aka Conscious Shopper November 1, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

@Steph - I always love reading what you post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP