A Bunch of Miscellany

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

I spent the past week in Ocean City, MD with my husband and ZERO kids. It was strange and wonderful at the same time. But I'm glad to have my little rugrats back.

I've been hopping around the blogosphere this week, so in case you missed these posts:

Tips for Meatless Eating from an Almost Vegetarian...We've started a Meatless Mondays challenge at the Green Phone Booth, so I provided a few tips to help people get started. If you want to participate, you can link up a recipe every Monday over at the Booth. And thanks to Kellie for spear-heading this!

The Community of Change Welcomes Erin of The Green Phone Booth...I'm swapping guest posts with Suzy and Andy, the couple behind the One Small Change challenge. Look for their post next week at the Green Phone Booth.

Buying Less Plastic = Spending Less Money...My guest post over at Fake Plastic Fish describes how much money I save by avoiding plastic when shopping. I even surprised myself with how much I save!

Which Is More Important...Personal or Political Action?...I'm hosting the APLS Carnival this month over at the Green Phone Booth. If you want to participate, check out this month's topic, write a post on your own blog, and then email the link to consciousshopperblog [at] gmail [dot] com by April 15.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Wonder-ful April 10, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Saw your guest post at FPF. :)
I think I need to start keeping track of what we're saving (will help when one of my 'ideas' doesn't go over well).

Anywho, I left you something on my blog to show you how much I appreciate reading your blog.

Have a great weekend!

http://oneyearsecondchance.blogspot.com/

Erin aka Conscious Shopper April 11, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

@Wonder-ful - Thanks, that's super sweet of you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP