Short Note

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm kind of swamped right now in the middle of a very busy week, but I just wanted to point out the new icon for Diane MacEachern's website Big Green Purse over on the far right of this page. Diane featured me in her "One in a Million" Campaign a few weeks ago, and since I know that several of you newer readers found me through her blog, I wanted to return the love. Diane is the author of the bestselling book Big Green Purse, which encourages women to use their spending power to effect change in the marketplace. Check her out!

Okay, now I have to go finish reading Margaret Atwood's new book, Year of the Flood, for my book club. I always seem to procrastinate on book club books until the last minute and then have to pull a late nighter to get them finished. Am I the only one who does that?

I'll be back in a couple days with a Glass Dharma straws review and giveaway!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP