Three Reasons to Care about Your Carbon Footprint

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1) Climate change wrecks all the fun.

2) Climate change is a human issue.

3) Climate change is a national security issue.


Who cares about carbon footprints?

:: My Low-Carbon Diet: From gas gluttony to fuel fitness in three weeks @ The Sierra Club: The author attempts to shrink his carbon footprint in three weeks.

:: Shrink Your Impact, Offset the Rest @ Green America: The low-down on the most reputable ways to offset your carbon footprint.

:: The Low Carbon Diet @ Time Magazine: Another look at one person's attempt to reduce her carbon footprint.

:: Reduce Your Carbon Footprint by Half in Three Easy Steps @ Planet Green: Become a weekday vegetarian, buy green power, and cut three flights a year.

:: In Which I Argue that It's Okay to Compromise @ arduous blog: Arduous reminds us that we shouldn't forget our relationships as we try to reduce our carbon footprints.

:: Climate Change: Life's Little Convenience Charge @ The Green Phone Booth: A look at "the enormous convenience fee called Climate Change that Mother Nature has put upon us for all of the things we think are supposed to make our lives easier."

:: Lessening Your Family's Footprint: Goal Setting @ EnviroMom: Set goals to reduce your carbon footprint.

:: Your 'family footprint' in the midst of chaos @ Going Green Mama: Make an impact on our carbon footprints by working on our family and community relationships.

:: Do You Have to Change Your Life Entirely in Order to Stop Climate Change @ One Green Generation: Have you found your reason to make a change? Any change is better than no change.

:: Why I Drive a (Very Small) SVU & Why It's Still Sort of Green @ The Greenists: Green decisions are rarely easy.

Why do you care?

____________________

You have hereby been challenged to go green in a year without going broke! Check out the latest challenge, or view the whole list of Challengicious Mondays.

Like what you see? Sign up for my RSS feed, follow me on Twitter, and join my "Go Green without Going Broke" group on Facebook! You can also find me over at The Green Phone Booth.

image by Edu Alarcon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP