>> Saturday, January 30, 2010
1. Sign up for my RSS feed so you'll always know when I've posted a new challenge.
2. Participate in the Go Green without Going Broke group on Facebook. Don't just join: post comments, add discussions, and upload photos. Let's make it a fun, interactive group of greenies!
3. Use the checklists. You'll be able to find a checklist for each group of challenges on the main Conscious Shopper Challenge page. Keep up with your green changes by printing these checklists on recycled paper OR be extra green by saving your own editable digital copies. I think the checklists will be especially helpful for newcomers and people who fall behind in the challenges. Plus, doesn't it make you feel so accomplished to be able to check things off of a list?
4. Add the Conscious Shopper Challenge button to your blog using the following html:
<img alt="The Conscious Shopper Challenge" height="'131'"
5. Tell your friends. It's so much more fun to go green when you have company. Let's see how many people we can get to go green this year!