Happy 101 Award

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

Lisa at Retro Housewife Goes Green awarded me the Happy 101 Award. She has a great blog and an amazing following - you should check her out. Thanks, Lisa!


Now, here are the award rules, copied and pasted from La Mama Naturale’s blog:

First: Copy the award image in your post.

Then, list 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!...(As usual, I'm cool if you don't feel doing this on your blog or linking back to me.)

Let’s get started, shall we…

1. hot chocolate

2. thick blankets

3. warm weather

4. fireworks

5. good, clean books

6. patterned tights

7. long walks

8. snuggling with my hubby

9. blogging

10. These fabulous fellows:


Bloggers that Make Me Happy:

(I've already mentioned many of the green bloggers I enjoy a few times, so I thought this time I'd list the crafty, artsy, and food bloggers I read. They always have the most amazing pictures.)

1. Imagine Childhood
2. Progressive Pioneer
3. SouleMama
4. The Crafty Crow
5. Smitten Kitchen
6. Sweet Eventide
7. The Artful Parent
8. Quince and Quire
9. New Green Mama
10. fresh365
11. peppermags
12. maya*made

I know there's 12. I couldn't leave one out - they're all wonderful!

1 comments:

Lisa Sharp January 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Thanks for the link and I will check out the blogs you listed. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP