Putting on My Cape and Heading Over to the Green Phone Booth

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm super excited to announce that I've been invited to blog with the superheroes over at The Green Phone Booth. This is one of my favorite blogs written by some of the first bloggers I started reading when I discovered blogging, so I am soooo excited to join them.

The Green Phone Booth is a collaborative blog written by some fabulous women who are working toward making the planet a little cooler, cleaner, and healthier. It's also a community where we can all support each other in our efforts to become green superheroes.

I'll be posting over there every Wednesday, and sometimes on Sunday. I'll still be blogging around here, but it might be a little bit less frequently. But don't worry - there are tons of great reads over at the Green Phone Booth, and if you're not already reading it, you should head over there right now!

Hope to see you all in the Green Phone Booth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

© 2008-2010 The Conscious Shopper

You're welcome to link to any posts at The Conscious Shopper, but please do not use images or content from this site without my permission. Contact me at consciousshopperblog@gmail.com.

Disclosure

I do not accept money for writing reviews, but I do accept products for review and to giveaway. When posting a review, I fully disclose any free samples received from the company. I include information provided by the company in my reviews, but all opinions about the product are my own and I will not provide a good review for any product or company just because they sent me some free samples.

Disclaimer

The ideas on this blog are my opinion and are provided for informational purposes and entertainment only. I am not a financial advisor or medical professional. Please do not misconstrue the information on this blog as advice.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP